Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites- OId Friends are the Best Friends!

I have heard the saying, “old friends are the best friends” many times before and lately it is just ringing so true! Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely adore all of the new people and friends that I have met and have yet to meet and soon they will become old friends too! But isn’t life funny how even when our old friends go their separate ways and we go our way, when you reconnect it’s so sweet? 

I have known both Kate and Jenny for a REALLY long time! Something along the lines of decades! I mean when did we become old enough to be using the term decades???!!! And I couldn’t be more thankful for the 2 of them in my life and in this business. 

So, if you haven’t guessed my Friday favorite is about friends! This past weekend we hosted 3 of my friends from high school and their families. We all played field hockey together and just had such a strong bond. It was so fun to see our kids play together, our husbands shoot the breeze, and us ladies sat and chat and soaked in the scene around us! I was able to snap a few of these priceless pictures of the kids going down the GIANT slip-n-slide that was so kindly and generously given to us by our neighbors! I see many of days playing on this thing in our near future! 





















#oldfriendsarethebestfriends – don’t you agree??? Take a picture with your oldest friend and use this hashtag #oldfriendsarethebestfriends and be sure to tag rareloveinc – it might just inspire us to create a whole new session concept!!

No comments:

Post a Comment