Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Getting real with Avery..

Although I am super excited to be finishing high school in two months, it is very sad to think that my internship with Rare Love is also coming to an end. As I look back through the school year, I have come very very VERY far!! I know that although the school year is ending, I will never loose the close relationships that I have with Kate, Jaime, and Jenny; the Rare Love Team. They have shown me that this is my greatest passion... photography.. and I plan to pursue that for my future. I have learned more than anyone could ever learn from a year in a classroom. 

I have seen the ins and outs of what a strong and amazing photography business looks like and hopefully one day I can run a similar business! Or maybe even come back after college and be a Rare Love Recruit ;) I'm sure they wouldn't mind right? :)

These last few months at Rare Love are so promising and I can't wait to see what's in store for me afterwards.

I think pictures speak louder than words... So let me show you where I am at.. because of Rare Love Photography :)



No comments:

Post a Comment