Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Getting real at Rare Love..

Hello my name is Avery! I am the intern at Rare Love as you all know, but that's about all you know. Today I get to tell you more about my passions and why I decided to intern with Rare Love. Photography definitely plays a big roll in what I want to do in the future, but it is definitely not my only interest. I plan on going to school at Taylor University to major in graphic design/communications and a minor in photography. I have such a passion for creative designing and hope to work anywhere in that field. Another recent strong passion of mine is creating videos. This ties in with photography as well as creative designing. I constantly find myself staying up late in the night determined to finish the video or picture that I am working on. For this reason, interning with Rare Love is the perfect fit for me. It gives me an inside look on something that I would LOVE to do in the future and I am able to get direct experience of what I know and love as well as learn much much more. 

One other huge passion of mine is volleyball! It is one of my very favorite things to do in my free time. I had the blessing to be a senior captain of my team this past season and sadly it is over in just two days. Being part of a team is the best feeling in the world as well as being on a court. 

God has blessed me in so many ways and I couldn't be more thankful. 

Be looking for a Rare Love promo video done by me :) 

and please go check out the fun videos that I have already created on youtube at 

www.youtube.com/channel/UC81feJc1wEdpGCPKZ3Fbn6A

 Thank you all for listening :)

Intern Avery





No comments:

Post a Comment