Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Favorites.. Christmas Movies!

We all look forward to that ABC Family Christmas movie MARATHON! It is one of the best things about the season.. and since it only comes around once a year, we never get tired of those old classics! 
Some of our favorite christmas movies include... 

1) A Christmas Story

Of course! ... "You'll shoot your eye out!"




2) Home Alone

"I made my family disappear!" 


3) How the Grinch Stole Christmas

"The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - on such short notice! Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?"


4) Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation

Clark- "Aunt Bethany would you say the grace?"
Aunt Bethany- "Grace. Didn't she pass away 30 years ago?"


5)ELF

Elf of course... and this is one movie that you can watch year round.
"I'm a cotton headed ninny muggins"
"SANTAA! Oh my god! I know him!"
"Smiling's my favorite"
"Im singing! I'm in a store and I'm singing!"


6) Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer



No comments:

Post a Comment