Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Inspiration... Christmas!

It's that time of year in our daily lives of school and work that all we look forward to is Christmas break! As if it is the only thing keeping us going... longing for those few weeks off to relax and have priceless time with family and friends. It will soon be the time where the christmas rush is over, waking up super early for school/work doesn't cross your mind, traditions fall into place, and time with loved ones is cherished. 

Some things that inspire me to finished the week until christmas break...

1) Family
 The siblings will all be together in the same house for the first time in a long time! This seems to be the best part about holiday's.. reuniting!


2) Presents
We all love getting presents... but I think that my favorite part about presents is giving... then seeing the reaction of the person you are giving them too.. The wallet gets a beating but in the end, it is completely worth it to bless someone and show them you love them.
(You can tell I'm excited because I was the first to put my presents under the tree for my family;)

3) Sticky Buns!
Mom makes the BEST sticky buns on christmas morning!!

4) New Years!
Bringing in the new year surrounded by people you love and more traditions!

{Happy Holidays}

No comments:

Post a Comment